Singapore Opens S$1 Billion, 101-Hectare Park to Boost TourismSharon Chen
Singapore opened its S$1 billion ($782 million) 101-hectare (250-acre) downtown park today, the city’s newest tourist attraction, as it seeks to boost visitor arrivals by as much as 10 percent this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day