Rusal Wins Extra Norilsk Board Seat, Metalloinvest Drops OutIlya Khrennikov
United Co. Rusal, the world’s largest aluminum producer, had three of its executives, including billionaire Oleg Deripaska, elected to the board of OAO GMK Norilsk Nickel, increasing its seats by one.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards