Melrose to Fund Elster Purchase With 321 Million Pounds of LoansPatricia Kuo
Melrose Plc, a U.K. investment company focused on engineering firms, said it will use 321 million pounds ($502 million) of loans to help fund the acquisition of gas and power meters provider Elster Group SE.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy