Lone Latin America Rate Rises Fade as Colombia Hints at CutsMatthew Bristow and Andrea Jaramillo
Traders are betting Colombia will fall into line with other emerging markets and begin cutting interest rates as soon as July after keeping borrowing costs unchanged at 5.25 percent for a fourth straight meeting today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's