Lira Rebounds From Weakest in Three Weeks as Trade Gap ContractsSelcuk Gokoluk
The lira rebounded from its weakest in almost three weeks and bonds rose after Turkey’s trade deficit fell from a year ago and European leaders agreed on measures to support Spain’s banks, boosting demand for riskier assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap