Investec Cuts CEO Pay 87%, Cancels Bonus After Returns SlumpRenee Bonorchis
Investec Plc, the owner of a bank and money manager in South Africa and the U.K., cut Chief Executive Officer Stephen Koseff’s compensation 87 percent after profit dropped and returns hit a record low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone