House Makes Holder First Cabinet Member Cited in ContemptSeth Stern and James Rowley
The U.S. House cited Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress for refusing to provide documents about a federal gun operation and authorized its lawyers to wage a court battle to get them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing