Gold Prices Jump Most in Four Weeks on Europe Relief PlanDebarati Roy
Gold prices jumped the most in four weeks, climbing above $1,600 an ounce, after Europe’s leaders took steps to resolve the debt crisis, boosting the outlook for global growth and commodities demand. Silver also surged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap