Federer Trails Benneteau 2-1 in Wimbledon Third-Round MatchChristopher Elser
Six-time Wimbledon champion Roger Federer trails 29th seed Julien Benneteau of France two sets to one after winning the third in their third-round match at the All England Club.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day