Federer Trails Benneteau 2-1 in Wimbledon Third-Round MatchChristopher Elser
Six-time Wimbledon champion Roger Federer trails 29th seed Julien Benneteau of France two sets to one after winning the third in their third-round match at the All England Club.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat