Credit-Default Swaps Panel Asked to Rule on Sara Lee SuccessionMary Childs
A committee of banks and investors that governs credit-default swaps was asked to rule how Sara Lee Corp.’s split into a U.S. meat business and global coffee and tea company will affect contracts linked to the company’s debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations