Congress Extends 3.4% Interest Rate on Some Student LoansJanet Lorin
U.S. House and Senate lawmakers voted to extend for a year the 3.4 percent interest rate for some federal student loans, two days before the rate would have doubled to 6.8 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis