Colombia President Santos' Popularity Slumps Amid ScandalMatthew Bristow
The proportion of Colombians with a favorable image of President Juan Manuel Santos slumped to 48 percent in June from 64 percent in April, according to a poll by Gallup Colombia published on Caracol Radio’s website today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards