BioInvent Rises on Post Blood Thinner Savings: Stockholm MoverKim McLaughlin
BioInvent International AB rose as much as 6.8 percent in Stockholm trading as the biotechnology company said it will start trade union talks to cut 21 jobs after it halted development of an anti-thrombotic drug candidate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing