Asian LNG Exports Drive Canadian Gas Industry PurchasesJeremy van Loon
The prospect of shipping liquefied natural gas to Asia helped convince Petroliam Nasional Bhd to buy Canada’s Progress Energy Resources Corp. The purchase may trigger other partnerships for cash-strapped Canadian producers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis