A Call to Action: U.S. B-Schools to Identify Board-Ready WomenAlison Damast
Less than a year after a European initiative to increase the number of women on corporate boards, U.S. business schools will launch a similar effort to identify board-ready women from their alumni and faculty ranks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks