Vitro Appeal, Madoff, Kodak, Philly Orchestra: BankruptcyBill Rochelle
The trustee for Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities Inc. won an appeal yesterday afternoon that could free $1.025 billion for distribution to creditors within four months, if there’s no further appeal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing