Verizon Joins Oil Industry to Support Obama on Sea TreatyBrian Wingfield
Verizon Communications Inc., an investor in 80 underwater cable systems, and an industry group for U.S. energy companies have joined President Barack Obama’s administration in support of a global maritime accord.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’