United Technologies Pleads Guilty in Exports to ChinaChris Dolmetsch, John Dillon and Jeff Bliss
United Technologies Corp. pleaded guilty to violating the Arms Export Control Act and making false statements in connection with exports of software that China used to develop its first attack helicopter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling