U.S. Weather Promises Energy Boost as Temperatures RiseBrian K. Sullivan
Chicago may reach 99 degrees Fahrenheit (37 Celsius) today and New York City 90 as a heat wave that set or tied 196 daily temperature records yesterday moves east, promising to raise energy demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards