U.S. Consumer Bureau Issues Rule on Attorney-Client PrivilegeCarter Dougherty
The U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau issued a final rule under which it pledges to honor attorney-client privilege when it shares information from banks with other federal and state agencies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards