Serbia’s Dacic Pledges No Return to 1990s as Cabinet Talks BeginGordana Filipovic and Misha Savic
Serbia’s Prime Minister Designate Ivica Dacic said his Socialist Party is ready to begin talks with President Tomislav Nikolic’s with the Progressive Party tomorrow to form a government “soon.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations