Penfolds Turns Cabernet Sauvignon Into $168,000 ArtBy
On June 28, Penfolds Wines launched a limited edition of its 2004 Block 42 Cabernet Sauvignon for $168,000. That’s several times more than the original price of $225 when it was released five years ago, and Penfolds claims it’s now the most expensive wine in the world sold directly from a winery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy