PBG Chief Executive Wisniewski Steps Down After BankruptcyPiotr Skolimowski and Marta Waldoch
PBG SA Chief Executive Officer Jerzy Wisniewski and Chief Financial Officer Przemyslaw Szkudlarczyk stepped down after the Polish builder was declared bankrupt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day