Nordstrom to Open First NYC Store at New West Side TowerDavid M. Levitt and Noah Rayman
Nordstrom Inc., the owner of more than 100 namesake department stores, plans to open its first full-line location in New York City on Manhattan’s West Side, ending a site search that stretched for more than two decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself