Muse Who Dumped Picasso: John Richardson Tours GagosianKatya Kazakina
Picasso biographer John Richardson stopped in front of “Bather Wringing Her Hair,” in which the artist’s mistress and muse Francoise Gilot appears as an awkwardly arched nude with her hair twisted in her chubby fists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing