Lincoln Center to Make Avery Fisher Hall More AccessiblePhilip Boroff
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts agreed to add additional wheelchair seating at Avery Fisher Hall in Manhattan, after the Justice Department said it’s in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap