Libya Peace to Help Punj Revive 17% of Orders: Corporate IndiaKarthikeyan Sundaram
Punj Lloyd Ltd., India’s third-largest engineering company, is counting on peace in war-torn Libya to help revive 17 percent of its orderbook and sustain profit for a second straight year as growth slows at home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day