Kirkland, Dorsey, Wachtell, Gardere: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
Kirkland & Ellis LLP represented private-equity firms MidOcean Partners and Crestview Partners, which agreed to sell the Puerto Rican cable provider OneLink Communications to Liberty Global Inc. and investment funds tied to Searchlight Capital Partners LP for $585.3 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure