Katrina Comeback Makes New Orleans Fastest-Growing CityFrank Bass
New Orleans, in danger seven years ago of being reduced to a “Sliver by the River,” grew faster than any other major U.S. city in the 15 months after the 2010 decennial headcount, the U.S. Census Bureau announced today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure