Pat Cummings, Former New York Knicks Forward, Dies at 55Michael Buteau
Pat Cummings, who played with the New York Knicks in the 1980s, was found dead in his New York apartment, according to the Medical Examiner’s office. He was 55.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts