European Stocks Fall as EU Leaders Hold SummitSarah Jones
European stocks retreated after Spain’s bond yields surged and Germany’s unemployment rate rose more than forecast as a two-day summit of the region’s leaders started in Brussels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's