Colombia Peso Declines After Santos Calls for Weaker CurrencyAndrea Jaramillo
Colombia’s currency declined after President Juan Manuel Santos asked the central bank to take “more aggressive” action to weaken the peso and as concern Europe’s debt crisis is getting worse sapped demand for higher-yielding, emerging-market assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day