Chilean Peso Falls to Three-Week Low as Europe Woe Saps DemandSebastian Boyd
Chile’s currency declined to a three-week low after Germany’s unemployment rate increased and European confidence fell, undermining demand for higher-yielding assets in emerging markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's