Batista’s Billions Wilt on Missed OGX Goal in BrazilPeter Millard and Alex Cuadros
Eike Batista, who energized Brazilian markets by taking six startups public since 2006, is no longer among the world’s 20 richest people after shares of his commodity empire plunged, wiping $3.8 billion from his fortune.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts