Arena’s Diet Pill May Spur Renewed Race From DrugmakersRyan Flinn and Anna Edney
Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s weight-loss pill, the first cleared in the U.S. in 13 years, and an expected rival are potential breakthroughs in the treatment of obesity that may spur major drugmakers into the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing