A Sick Rally, So to Speak, for Hospital StocksBy
Conventional wisdom says a bigger government hand in health care means more scrutiny of outlays to highly profitable pharmaceuticals, insurers, and medical device makers. Indeed, with the Supreme Court voting 5-4 to uphold the Affordable Care Act, these sectors are all down today, amid a broad market pullback.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks