Sudanese Activists Call for Mass Demonstration Amid CrackdownPaul Richardson
Sudanese activists called for a mass demonstration in two days to demand the end of President Umar al-Bashir’s 23 years in power, as Human Rights Watch urged the authorities to halt repression of anti-government protests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing