RIM Set to Extend Losses on BlackBerry DeclineHugo Miller
Research In Motion Ltd.’s forecast for a first-quarter operating loss tomorrow, its first since 2004, is generating speculation that failure to deliver a best-selling phone will create losses the rest of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing