Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Devices Will Come With Windows RTIan King
Qualcomm Inc., the largest maker of mobile-phone semiconductors, said devices powered by its Snapdragon processors will be available later this year, when Microsoft Corp. releases its Windows RT software.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy