Petrom to Invest 200 Million Euros in Petrobrazi RefineryAndra Timu
OMV Petrom SA, Romania’s biggest oil company, plans to invest about 200 million euros ($250 million) in its Petrobrazi refinery by 2014, the company said in a regulatory filing to the Bucharest Stock Exchange today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis