Osborne U-Turn Risks Rattling Markets, London Lawmaker SaysKitty Donaldson
Conservative lawmaker Mark Field, who represents London’s financial district, said the government needs to reassure international markets about its commitment to deficit reduction after abandoning a planned tax increase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks