O’Donnell Says He’s Adding to Bank Knowledge as He Mulls BOE JobScott Hamilton
Gus O’Donnell, the former head of the U.K. civil service, said he’s using his new job to learn about banks and financial regulation as he considers whether to apply to replace Mervyn King as Bank of England governor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards