MDA Has Record Increase After Buying Loral Satellite UnitJames Langford
MacDonald, Dettwiler & Associates Ltd., which made the robotic arm for NASA’s defunct space shuttle, climbed the most ever after buying Loral Space & Communications Inc.’s commercial satellite unit to tap growing demand for mobile entertainment and smartphones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself