Leung Faces Record Hong Kong Wealth Gap as City’s New LeaderKelvin Wong and Simon Lee
Leung Chun-ying, the property surveyor who was a surprise choice to be Hong Kong’s new leader, takes office July 1 facing immediate demands to narrow a record wealth gap and come up with plans for universal suffrage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill