Iraq Agrees on Housing Project Pact With U.A.E.’s IIAJKhalid Al-Ansary
Iraq agreed on a $245 million contract with the United Arab Emirates’ IIAJ Ltd. to build 1,083 housing units in the southern region of Diwaniya, according to a provincial official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States