Google Unveils $199 Tablet in Bid to Vie With Apple, AmazonBrian Womack
Google Inc., trying to match its success in smartphones, stepped up its challenge to Apple Inc. and Amazon.com Inc. in the $66.4 billion tablet market with the Nexus 7, a $199 device that sports a slim 7-inch screen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy