Flirty $22,000 Fiat 500 Abarth Restores ’La Dolce Vita’
It’s been a long time since you could buy an affordable Italian car in the U.S. The dashing Alfa Romeo disappeared in the 1990s when its stylish appeal was overcome by miserable mechanics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts