Debby Weakens to Tropical Depression, Heads Northeast, NHC SaysLynn Doan
Debby weakened into a tropical depression, with maximum sustained winds of 35 miles per hour, as the system headed east-northeast across Florida, the National Hurricane Center said in an advisory before 8 p.m. New York time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig