Chicago May Reach 100, New York 96 as Heat ReturnsBrian K. Sullivan
Temperatures in Chicago and Washington are expected to break 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 Celsius) in the next five days while New York City may reach 96 and Newark, New Jersey, 99, according to forecasters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing