Cantor Fitzgerald Broker-Dealer May Add 800 WorkersLaura Marcinek
Cantor Fitzgerald LP, the investment bank with a workforce of about 8,000, plans to add another 800 employees to its broker-dealer in coming years through acquisitions and hiring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline